page to stage writing workshop curriculum
Order Your Copy Today!
Students become confident writers and public speakers as they learn to:
- Take risks with language, both oral and written
- Use poetry as the gateway to skillful reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Create a published book
- Present their writing in a public forum
Kwame Alexander’s Page-to-Stage Writing Workshop will inspire all students by supporting voice, choice, masterful writing, and the triumph of self-expression. And the best part? Kwame can speak directly to your students through the instructional videos featured in this kit.
Inside the kit:
- 176-page instruction-packed Teaching Guide
- Key card with access to online resources, including:
- More than a dozen videos for both students and teachers showing Kwame’s workshop in action
- Digital lesson resources, including How to Self-Publish
- 2-sided poster to inspire writing and organize publishing
- Convenient storage case with magnetic clasp
Kwame Alexander's Poetry Camp, Coming Summer 2017!